Middle School Supply List
Lamoni Community Schools
Middle School Basic Supplies
* Label all supplies with students’ name*
- Trapper Keeper or divided 3-ring notebook
- 1 3-ringed binder with tabbed dividers (8th grade keyboarding.)
- 1 1-inch black 3-ring binder (MS Choir)
- Tall, black socks (MS Marching Band)
- 2 packages loose-leaf, lined paper (3-hole punched)
- 3-hole punched, zippered pencil bag
- 4 pocket folders (3-hole punched) label each folder Science, Social Studies, Reading & Language Arts.
- 4 one-subject spiral notebooks. Label each one Science, Social Studies, Reading & Language Arts.
- 1 one-subject notebook for Exploratory Spanish (7th & 8th grade)
- Grading Pens (colored - not black or blue ink.)
- 2 packages of #2 pencils
- Markers, colored pencils, highlighters
- Index Cards (8th Grade)
- Flash Drive
- Ear Buds
- 3-ring binder (Approx. 2”)
- Divider tabs (5-pack)
- Loose-leaf paper or spiral notebook (at least 100 pages)
- Ruler (must measure in centimeters)
- All students need a calculator that can do the four basic operations and square roots.
- 8th grade can choose to upgrade to a graphing calculator. It is not necessary, but will come in handy and can be used in HS.
Do NOT purchase an assignment book. Each middle school student will be provided ONE planner / assignment book for the year. If lost, students may purchase a replacement planner from the school.
You can find a printable link by clicking here.